Tuesday, September 30, 2008



Update: I just got back from Oregon and Idaho and it is so nice to be home but now there's so much to catch up on. I really enjoyed spending so much time with my family. It's nice to be able to relax and be myself for a while. The wedding went without a hitch (no pun intended) and the newlyweds seem to be in ignorant bliss, which is the way it should be. I would post some pics but I'm too lazy. I'll leave that up to my sister who is much more diligent at this than I am. I will however post a pic that I already have downloaded. This one is of my mom when she was here after I had Max. The girls talked her into doing her makeup for her but it turned into an all out "draw all over Sweet Mama's face" party.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

What a riot. Aunt Wendy is such a good sport. :)I love it.

Ninny said...

I LOVE it and it makes me miss you and your family all the more!

Jackson's said...

Love the pics. I might just have to steal them from you.