KaShayla requested that I post a few of My family's favorite meals, things that I make on a regurlar basis. So, here it is. A few anyway...
Creamed Taco's (Mom's recipe)
Tacos (easy, quick)
Roasted Chicken
Jambalya (sp?) (can't make it as spicy as
Mama Barnes's of my kids won't eat it)
Shepards Pie
Lasagna (the fast cheaters kind with no
cook noodles and cottage cheese)
Spagetti
Hamburger Stroganoff
Homemade pizza
Potato Cheese Soup (good one for this time of year)
Meatloaf (the Rachel Ray recipe)
Almost anything made with chicken (lots of those recipes)
3 comments:
Thanks a bunch! I got a few good ideas.
Holy Heavens! It's been so long since I've seen any of you! Your kids are adorable! I hope everything is going great for you guys!
Oh my! I MUST get some of these recipes from you. Particularly the jambalaya one. Holy smokes.
Post a Comment